Things might look a bit different around here but don’t worry! It’s still us.
We’ve been hard at work over the past year. Not only have we added new exam prep and continuing education courses, we’ve also completely updated our logo, our website, and our classroom! We hope you’ll take a few minutes to visit the new site and explore some of the exciting changes we’ve made. We designed the site to be user-friendly while still offering the same great products and information we’re known for. Whether you are just starting to explore the career potential, a veteran looking for CE, or a company needing to train a group of new employees, there’s something for everyone.
A few new features we’re excited for you to see:
- State Product Pages: See everything we offer for your state, all in one place.
- Interactive Reciprocity Map: Click on your home state to see which states will offer you a reciprocal license. This is the only resource of its kind!
- Expanded FAQ Section: Easily navigate through our most frequently asked questions on everything from career basics to technical requirements.
- Dedicated Corporate Page: See why some of the country’s largest insurers trust us with their adjuster licensing and learn how we can help your company with a turn-key, centralized licensing solution.
- Updated AdjusterPro Blog: Newly added articles, categories, and tags make finding the information you need easier than ever.
In addition to offering the largest selection of courses in the industry, we take great pride in making sure you have a customer service team and a host of resources to support your adjusting career. Thank you for supporting AdjusterPro throughout the years and for continuing on this exciting new part of the journey with us.
The AdjusterPro Team