We’re pleased to announce that AdjusterPro now offers continuing education (CE) courses for the Florida 4-40 Customer Representative License.
While there is no renewal fee, Florida 4-40 licensees do need to complete 10 hours of continuing education every renewal period (two years) and submit proof to the state in order to stay compliant.
The 10-hours of CE must consist of the 5-hour Florida Law and Ethics Update and an additional 5 hours of elective credits.
AdjusterPro’s online Florida 4-40 continuing education courses make meeting your renewal requirements simple and easy. Our state-approved courses can be purchased as a discounted package to completely fulfill your CE needs or individually. Either way, we’ll submit the documentation to the state for you.
- General Lines: 2020 Version
- State-approved for 4-40 and 2-20 licensees
- Covers regulatory awareness, state law updates, ethical regulations, and disciplinary and industry trends
- Florida 5-Hour Law & Ethics Update – General Lines (2020)
- Risky Business: The Basics of Commercial Liability (2 hrs)
- The Nuts & Bolts of Business: Commercial Property & Equipment Breakdown Coverages (3 hrs)
Like all AdjusterPro courses, the Florida 4-40 License continuing education courses offer carefully-researched, comprehensive material with audio narration (easily muted if you prefer), and helpful visual aids. The result is a continuing education experience that is focused, pleasant, and can be completed whenever and wherever it works for you.
Have questions about the Florida 4-40 License or CE requirements? We’re here to help.